8.08.2006

"If we wanted wussy kids, we would have named them 'Dr. Quinn' and 'Medicine Woman.'"

Day 4

You all know how much I love Jimmy John's. This place is quite possibly, the perfect sub shop when you're in a rush. Apparently, according to Srank, I'm a picky eater, but I had no problem going to this place. The cast of characters was pretty standard with Kohn, Cicheal, Srank and myself. I'm always amazed at how quickly this place makes the subs. From the time I ordered my sub, to when it was done, no more than 3 minutes tops. Today, I decided to branch out from my Hunter's Club, which I usually get, and went with the Italian Night Club. Cheezy name, I know, but it was an awesome sub. It has salami, ham and turkey, with lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, topped with a vinagrette and mayo. For extra kick, I added banana peppers which they recommended, and it brought a nice sour/spiciness to the sandwich.

As usual, the meat was fresh and the bread was very tasty. There's something about their white bread that makes it taste great. I'm thinking smack, because everytime I eat it, I just want more. One time, I was playing poker with some friends and I ordered two Big John's thinking I'd eat one now and save the other for a late night snack. But, just like any good smack addict, I polished them both off back to back. I couldn't stop myself. I swear, if I had ordered three or four, I would have probably been better off because I would've eaten to failure. What's Eat to Failure? It's this new diet craze that I've been promoting. You get to eat as much as you want, of whatever you want. What's the catch? You can't stop eating until you throw up. See, eat to failure. Retain minimal calories and go away satisfied. I can't wait until I become famous like Dr. Atkins. Well, maybe I can, because knowing my luck, they'd find me one day, dead from eating to failure, slipping on the "ice/failure" and then cracking my head open on the floor. Real great.

Anyways, back to the story. So I ate both of them and hurt for a real long time. I felt like the time I was fencing and someone stabbed me in the family jewels on the day I forgot to wear a cup. Well, not that bad, but my stomach did feel pretty bad. So, public service announcement. If you are ordering a Jimmy John's sandwich, only get one for yourself, or else you'll find yourself the victim of their smackalicious sandwiches. Well, here's the ratings for Jimmy John's.

Jimmy John's - $8.30 for sandwich, chips and drink.

Italian Night Club - 5 Wangs

Bbq Chips - 4 Wangs

Overall rating - 5 Wangs. what can I say. I love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Hit Counter
stats counter